This week blew the doors off the place, which I was not expecting at all, but found entirely pleasing. I’m not entirely sure what happened, beyond an unusual spike in Reddit recommendations and getting prominently listed on what seems to be a very common Google search. So for any new readers, welcome to The Realignment Project!
- 786 views at posting time, largely driven by huge interest in FDR’s Second Bill of Rights and The “S” Word, and the fact that people really like High Speed Rail. This is more than we’ve had in previous months, let alone weeks. I don’t know if this will hold up, but I hope it will.
- 4 posts, which should be the new weekly standard until we can bring in more contributors; we are talking to a couple people, and hope to move towards 7 posts a week. The acme of this blog is quality over quantity, but we still want to have something to bring people back every day to check things out and…comment.
So here are this week’s posts for you to catch up on:
- Designing the Future – High Speed Rail and Federal Aid to Mass Transit
- The “L” Word (No, The Other One)
- “The Balance Wheel of Social Machinery” – Universal Public Higher Education
- Industrial/Labor Policy – Think Swedish