Well, I didn’t think last week”s monster record would last, and it didn’t. However, The Realignment Project still tallied the second-best week on record, well above weeks 1-8 by over a hundred visits, which is a hopeful sign that the “baseline” as it were has been reset higher.
- 343 visits, which is quite solid, and hopefully maintainable.
- 4 posts as advertised, I’ve started to find other contributors, so we might hopefully be expanding towards our 1/day goal.
So here are this week’s posts for you to catch up on:
- After EFCA – Industrial Democracy in America
- 50 State Keynesianism – Part 2
- Apollo Initiative As Democratic Planning – Part 2
- Union and Liberty – Why Progressives Should Resist “Secession Lite”