Ok, I have to apologize for this past week getting a little bit crazy in terms of posts flying fast and furious, and one one occasion late. It’s not particularly easy to blog nine hours out of your usual timezone, especially when you are vacation-blogging, as it were.
Hence, last week was a bit slow:
- 230 views, give or take a few since the last post of the week came out on a Monday rather than a Sunday.
- 4 posts, kept to my schedule even while on the road!
Some potentially exciting updates involving The Realignment Project doing things out in the real world. Will update you on all of this.
Posts of the week, if you missed them:
- Why Amendments Matter (A Theory of Change)
- Job Insurance – Blueprint for Full Employment
- Whither the E.U – A Social Project or A Failed One
- (The Apollo Initiative As) Democratic Planning – Part 3
So, lots of really meaty posts this week, including several candidates for “Best of TRP.” Check them out!