So a third month has come and gone, and The Realignment Project has gone from strength to strength. Let’s see if we can’t keep this going!
So where do we stand in the last month?
- 16 substantive posts, or precisely 4 a week as promised. We’re still looking for contributors to get that up to 7 a week, so if you’re interested, send me a line…
- 1,710 visits, more than twice as many as last month, and showing a clear trend of increasing average weekly visits.
So without further ado, our last month’s posts in roundup:
Social Welfare State/Taxes:
- Whither the E.U – A Social Project or A Failed One
- The Abolition of Poverty
- “Rough Equality of Means” – Reversing Economic Inequality in America
- Industrial/Labor Market Policy – Think Swedish
- After EFCA – Industrial Democracy in America
- 50 State Keynesianism – Part 2
- Apollo Initiative As Democratic Planning – Part 2
- (The Apollo Initiative As) Democratic Planning – Part 3
- Establishing a “Fisc” – Building Counter-Cyclical Government
- Job Insurance: Blueprint for Full Employment
- Job Insurance – Part 2 (The State Option)
- Also see: 50 State Keynesianism – Part 2, The Abolition of Poverty, Establishing a “Fisc” – Building Counter-Cyclical Government, Industrial/Labor Market Policy – Think Swedish
- Designing the Future – High-Speed Rail and Federal Aid to Mass Transit
- “The Balance Wheel of Social Machinery” – Universal Public Higher Education