Week 3 has shown a dramatic growth for The Realignment Project, which is an encouraging sign.
The scoreboard currently looks like this:
- 12 posts, 9 comments (no new comments? People need to speak up.)
- 27o visits, with a large uptick from 63 in the previous week to 133 this week.
This growth rate is quite good; the question is now whether we can build a steady base of commenters, and get this blog added to people’s blogrolls (hence the nice “share” button at the bottom right – use it!).
Posts for this week, if you missed them:
- 50 State Keynesianism: A Proposal (thinking about the pro-cyclical nature of state governments, and the plight of California)
- Public Employment: A Presentation (including a fancy embedded Powerpoint presentation!)
- After Public Option: What (Could Be) Next (examining the grassroots possibilities of health care activism after Obama’s health care bill)
Take a look, and then comment, pass it on, etc.